Monitoring & Evaluation
Monitoring and evaluating programs ensures that they stay relevant, impactful and on trend for the intended results. MMP Associates believes that M&E is an essential process for all organizations. We work with relevant stakeholders to find a system that works best for them based on potential capacity and needs. It doesn’t have to be time consuming or resource intense, but it should be done routinely and with thought and care. In doing so, the benefits are immense.
Our services include:
- 21st Century Community Learning Center program evaluations and technical assistance
- Quantitative and qualitative evaluation methodologies
- Support working with DCPS and Charter Schools to collect student-level data
- SMART indicator development
- Year-to-year review and analysis